Need Website Design?
Welcome to Happy Camper Web Services
Specializing in campground website design, hosting, and maintenance. Services also offered to RV parks and other small businesses.
Here at Happy Camper, we understand exactly what customers expect from your website because we are campers. There are lots of choices out there and your campground or RV park may not be one of them if your website is outdated or difficult to navigate.
We create websites for small businesses that are easy to use, attractive and fun. Happy Camper can perform an assessment of your current website to suggest improvements or create a customized solution to fit your needs and budget. Contact us today for a FREE consultation!
Website Design & Development
- Choose from multiple web responsive templates or start from scratch*
- Easily upload an existing logo or let us create one for you*
- Enhance and optimize your media for the best viewing experience
- Choose from three affordable annual plans to suit your needs
- Three months of hosting is included with the purchase of your new website
- 99.9% Uptime & DDos Protection
Site Maintenance & Monitoring
- Text Changes, Photo Updates & More
- Backend updates of code, plugins, and software
- Professional and friendly technical support
Social Media Management
- Create social media accounts for your business
- Manage your accounts by posting for you
- Train you how to use and manage your own accounts
* Additional charges may apply for custom logo or page design
Contact us today for more info on all of our services or questions you may have!
My name is Jason and I designed Happy Camper Web Services to create a better online experience for both campers and campground owners. I offer an array of services from campground website design to social media management.
As a lifelong camper and IT professional, I’ve combined my knowledge and experience to offer your small business an easy, hands-off solution for maintaining a competitive online presence. We offer a variety of templates and options to suit your needs at a price you can afford.
Contact me today to see how we can help keep your campers happy!
Why a website?
Camping is one of the most popular outdoor recreational activities in the United States, with more than 5 billion spent at campgrounds and RV parks annually. Are you losing out by not having a professional website?
Here are some ways a website can help your business:
- Visibility – More than 2 billion people are online every day. A website is the best way for customers to find your business, whether they are looking for it or not.
- Improved Customer Service – Most of your customers’ questions can be answered by reviewing information on your website, saving you time and resources.
- Cost-effective – For a relatively small investment, your website becomes a 24×7 advertisement for your business and minimizes the need for costly printed marketing materials.
- Accessibility– Doing business with you should be easy. A website allows you to interact with your customers anytime, from anywhere.
- Credibility – More than likely, your competition is already online. Without a website, you’re missing opportunities to show potential customers what you have to offer.